After hours of researching and comparing all models on the market, we find out the Best Guitar Push Pull Pot of 2022. Check our ranking below.
- High Quality CTS Push Pull Pot - brass bushing and shaft
- Short Shaft (3/8" bushing height), 24-tooth fine spline shaft
- Double Pole Double Throw allows modification including coil splits, coil taps, phase shifting
- Wiring diagram included
- Not intended for use with import guitars using metric components
- Bourns 500k ohm DPDT Push-Pull ( Pack of 2)
- Audio taper
- Split Shafts (for compression fit knobs)
- 3/8' shafts
- Washer and nuts included
- 500K ohm SHORT Split Shaft (3/8" bushing diameter and height)
- 10% Tolerance
- 24-tooth fine spline shaft
- Pot comes with hardware - 2 nuts , dress and lock washer
- Used for coil-splitting, coil tapping, phasing shifting and other mods DIAGRAM INCLUDED
- Fits for Epiphone Les Paul guitar,335 type guitars, and other 6 mm knobs as well. Great for upgrading/adding switching options without the need for any extra drilling, fits in existing volume pot hole of most guitars.
- Material: Metal, use for electric guitar or bass pickup line cut single modification. Split shaft with coarse knurling.
- They made of highly successful phase and series additions, in the two tone controls positions of a good quality semi-acoustic guitar, thereby extending its tonal range without altering the appearance of the instrument, as a tone control and switch to connect the bridge and neck pickups.
- These pops works great with recess mounted metal pot knobs that do not have a exposed lip to grasp. Brass body and shaft's in a mini form factor are awesome for controls space saving.
- Split the humbuckers for another set of single coil tones, improves tone and flexibility. Protruded enough for the threads to be exposed and the washer to cover up the excess hole diameter.
- Set of Four (4X) 500K Short Shaft Audio Taper Push/Pull - Double Pole Double Throw
- Compact Case 3/8 inch diameter X 3/8 inch high bushing
- 18-tooth Coarse Knurl Shaft
- Coil Splitting, Coil Taping Phase shifting other wiring mods
- Each pot comes with hardware - nut and 2 washers
- Fits Stratocaster and Les Paul 6MM knobs,should also fits other 6mm knobs as well.Ideal for electric guitar or bass building.
- Full Resistance:500k ohm;Audio Taper
- Shaft Length: 15mm Shaft Diameter: 6mm; Full Size; Whole Length: 43mm;
- Metric Size is popular in guitars bass made outside the USA/Mexico.
- Package Include: 2 x guitar potentiometers
- 500K split shaft push pull - Double Pole Double Throw
- Small 17mm case size
- Short bushing - 3/8 inch diameter X 3/8 inch high
- 18 Tooth Coarse Spline Shaft - Takes 6mm Metric Knob
- Allows wiring modifications such as coil shifting and tapping and phase shifting
- Metric Size,Fits Stratocaster and Epiphone Les Paul 6mm knobs,should also fits other 6mm knobs as well.NOT Fit Gibson Les Paul Guitar.Ideal for electric guitar or bass building
- Full Resistance:500k ohm;Audio taper pot for smoother volume control
- Shaft Length:18mm Shaft Diameter: 6mm
- Full Size; Whole Length: 43mm;Base Diameter: 16mm
- Package Includes: 2 pcs Potentiometers
- PAIR (2X) 500K Short Shaft Split Audio Taper Push/Pull Potentiometer
- Short Shaft 3/8" bushing X 3/8" diameter 18 Tooth Coarse Spline Shaft
- Used for coil-splitting, coil tapping, phase shifting and other mods
- Each Pot comes with hardware - 1 nut and 2 washers
- These pots are widely used guitar tone and volume controls, good to coil tapping, phase switching, kill switches etc. Metric sized pots mostly use in import guitar or Asia made guitar.
- 6mm knurled split brass shaft fits a coarse-knurled (18-spline) knob. It will fit modern Squier/Epiphone/ibanez/ESP etc made in China/Korea/Japan guitar's stock knobs
- Metric sized, Thread M8 x 0.8, Thread height 10mm (3/8"), aluminum. 13x17mm (1/2"x 11/16") full sized base. Standard solid construction
- Linear taper with standard ±20% resistance tolerance, 500K-ohm pots are standard controls for humbuckers. A250K gives a slightly warmer tone than a 500K, and bleeds off (attenuates) some of the high frequencies to ground
- Package included: 2 pieces potentiometers, nuts and washers
How Do You Buy The Best Guitar Push Pull Pot?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Guitar Push Pull Pot? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Guitar Push Pull Pot, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Guitar Push Pull Pot available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Guitar Push Pull Pot that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Guitar Push Pull Pot?
- What benefits are there with buying an Guitar Push Pull Pot?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Guitar Push Pull Pot?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Guitar Push Pull Pot, much less the best one?
- Which Guitar Push Pull Pot are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Guitar Push Pull Pot?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Guitar Push Pull Pot, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Guitar Push Pull Pot, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best possible Guitar Push Pull Pot. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Guitar Push Pull Pot buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Guitar Push Pull Pot currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Guitar Push Pull Pot has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Guitar Push Pull Pot?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Guitar Push Pull Pot.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Guitar Push Pull Pot objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Guitar Push Pull Pot.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Guitar Push Pull Pot, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Guitar Push Pull Pot is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Guitar Push Pull Pot information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Guitar Push Pull Pot is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.