After hours of researching and comparing all models on the market, we find out the Best Hensley Trailer Hitch of 2022. Check our ranking below.
- Our Integrated 4 Point Sway Control provides the highest level of resistance to your trailer's attempts to sway. There is no other hitch on the market that offers as much sway control as the Equal-i-zer.
- The Equal-i-zer hitch's weight distributing design effectively transfers trailer tongue weight to all the axles and helps keep the front of the tow vehicle firmly on the road.
- The Equal-i-zer hitch gives you a safer ride by providing both sway control and weight distribution. This provides better steering, braking, and sway control, which help eliminate stressful driving situations and work to keep your family and your investment safe on the road.
- The Equal-i-zer hitch is engineered to work with virtually all bumper-pull trailers, including RV, horse, cargo, boat, and utility trailers, including trailers with surge brakes.
- Maximum gross towing weight: 10,000 lbs.Ball size: 2-5/16" (Not included).Sway control bracket positioning: 27" - 32" back from center of coupler.Spring-bar dimensions: 36" long x 1-3/8" wide.Shank length: 12".Maximum trailer frame height: 6" | Maximum rise: 7" from top of hitch receiver opening | Maximum drop: 3" from top of hitch receiver opening
- LEVEL TOWING. This weight distribution hitch offers a smoother ride and improved control by distributing the tongue weight of the trailer across the vehicle-trailer combination and leveling the load. It also includes a trailer sway control bar
- CONTINUOUS LUBRICATION. This CURT weight distribution hitch with sway control is equipped with an integrated lubrication system for smooth, quiet towing. The hitch head has two easy-access grease zerk fittings for continuous lubrication
- RELIABLE STRENGTH. This load-leveling hitch is constructed with a fabricated head and has 31-3/16-inch long forged steel spring bars. It is rated to tow 10,000 to 14,000 lbs. gross trailer weight and 1,000 to 1,400 lbs. tongue weight
- STANDARD FIT. To ensure maximum versatility, this stabilizer hitch comes with a highly adjustable 2-inch shank that fits virtually any industry-standard 2-inch trailer hitch receiver. It also includes a pre-torqued 2-5/16-inch trailer ball
- CORROSION-RESISTANT. For long-lasting resilience to the elements, this weight distribution hitch with sway control is covered in a durable carbide black powder coat finish
- AMERICAN OWNED, FAMILY OPERATED - Join the Rhino Family & Support a USA based Father/Son Business!
- DON'T RISK YOUR LIFE - Use a RHINO SHACKLE Instead of Connecting your Tow Strap to Hitch Ball
- WE VALUE OUR CUSTOMERS - Your Time is Valuable, We've Made Installation Quick & Simple for you!
- 15+ TON BREAK STRENGTH - Wether Your Towing a Semi Truck or UTV, the Rhino Hitch Will Handle it all
- GUARANTEED 5-STAR EXPERIENCE - If you aren't 100% Satisfied for any Reason, we'll your Money
- ACTIVE SWAY CONTROL. The TruTrack doesn't just level the vehicle and trailer. It also actively resists trailer sway. It uses a spring and cam system and fixed support brackets to stop trailer sway at four distinct points for a smoother, safer ride
- PRECISE WEIGHT DISTRIBUTION. The TruTrack weight distribution hitch with sway control offers precise levelling of your tow vehicle and trailer. It uses powerful 35-9/16-inch trunnion spring bars and an adjustable shank that fits a 2-inch receiver. Springs bars can be adjusted to 30 or 70 degrees (+/- 5). Fits virtually all A-frame trailers, featuring two neutral spring bar settings
- EASY SETUP. This CURT weight distribution hitch with trailer sway control is designed for fast, easy setup and adjustment. It features a tilting head with hex castle nuts for easy adjustment without completely disassembling the hitch
- HIGH-STRENGTH. For dependable towing strength, this weight distribution and anti-sway hitch is constructed with a welded head and cast steel pieces. This stabilizer hitch is rated for 8,000 to 10,000 lbs. GTW and 800 to 1,000 lbs. TW
- CORROSION-RESISTANT. This weight distribution hitch with sway control is finished with a highly durable carbide black powder coat to withstand the rigors of the outdoor elements
- UNPARALLELED SWAY CONTROL, NO BOUNCE: The Andersen 'No Sway' Weight Distribution Hitch doesn't just raise the bar, it sets it! It's simple, quiet, and advanced weight distribution hitch
- SELF-ADJUSTS & EASY BACKING UP: Andersen Hitches sway control system self-adjusts! AND if you need to back up, no sweat! There is no problem at all backing up with this hitch, unlike many other weight distribution hitches
- LIGHTWEIGHT & HEAVY-DUTY: The Andersen Hitches 'No Sway' Weight Distribution Hitch weighs in under 60 lbs
- INSTALL: No pry bars needed! Install is quick and easy
- Ball is included (size depends on the model), so there are no extras to buy
- Weight distribution hitch
- Adaptive Sway control
- Rated for 800-1,200 lb tongue weight, 8,000-12,000 lb gross trailer weight
- Turns off for dangerous road conditions
- Reduced noise
- Extend Hitch Ball And Coupler Life -- Protect hitch-balls and receivers from corrosion with this high-film strength and waterproof grease. Formulated to stay where you apply it, this lubricant helps reduce friction, wear, rust, water corrosion and noise.
- Multiple Application Use -- Compatible with any variety of trailer applications such as: receiver hitches, ball mounts and hitch balls, locks, couplers, jacks, winches and other towing accessories.
- Non-Staining Grease -- This hitch ball lubricant is clear and easy to apply. Say goodbye to white and black grease stains. This multi-use, non-melting, waterproof grease is fortified with PTFE, the ultimate in nonstick technology.
- Universal Carrier Use -- Works with all hitches and ball mounts from a wide variety of companies including Reese, CURT, Anderson Hitches, Rugged Ridge, B&W, Draw-Tite, MaxxHaul, Connor, Weigh Safe, Ram Mount and more.
- High Quality Lubricant Made in the USA -- This non-toxic, non-running, high-quality grease is proudly made in a facility you can trust here in the USA.
- Your purchase includes One Reese Towpower Class III Hitch, 37042 model | Hitch Box Cover, Towing Guide, Reese Towpower 37042 Class Iii/Iv 2" Square Tube Multi-Fit Receiver, Installation Instruction
- FIND THE RIGHT HITCH: 1) Identify the towing capacity of the tow vehicle (see vehicle's manual) | 2) Determine the gross trailer & tongue weight (fully loaded weight) | 3) Select the class of the hitch, hitch ball and ball mount rated for your vehicle
- IMPORTANT: Never tow a trailer heavier than the rated tow capacity of your vehicle. A higher "Class" of hitch does not increase the vehicle's towing capacity
- Gross towing weight capacity – 5,000 to 8,000 lbs. | Tongue Weight Capacity – 500 lbs. | Receiver Tube size – 2”
- All-welded construction for maximum strength and safety | Metal Shield black coating provides ultimate protection against corrosion | Drilling may be required
- Easily mounts to your ATV or UTV hitch receiver to provide a hitch ball, winch strap loop and ⅝" pin hole for yard work equipment, utility trailers and other towable accessories
- Multi hitch includes a 2 inch ball, 1 1/4" shank, ⅝" pin hole, 1/2" hitch pin and a bridge pin
- The hitch ball has a 2 inch rise to give sufficient ground clearance in most applications
- Constructed of durable, powder coated steel
- Hitch ball rated for up to 2,000 pounds; Winch strap loop rated for up to 5,000 pounds
- 1in. Square or round bumpers
- Made by Sports Parts
How Do You Buy The Best Hensley Trailer Hitch?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Hensley Trailer Hitch? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Hensley Trailer Hitch, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Hensley Trailer Hitch available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Hensley Trailer Hitch that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Hensley Trailer Hitch?
- What benefits are there with buying an Hensley Trailer Hitch?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Hensley Trailer Hitch?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Hensley Trailer Hitch, much less the best one?
- Which Hensley Trailer Hitch are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Hensley Trailer Hitch?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Hensley Trailer Hitch, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Hensley Trailer Hitch, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best possible Hensley Trailer Hitch. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Hensley Trailer Hitch buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Hensley Trailer Hitch currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Hensley Trailer Hitch has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Hensley Trailer Hitch?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Hensley Trailer Hitch.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Hensley Trailer Hitch objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Hensley Trailer Hitch.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Hensley Trailer Hitch, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Hensley Trailer Hitch is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Hensley Trailer Hitch information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Hensley Trailer Hitch is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.