After hours of researching and comparing all models on the market, we find out the Best toolbox locks of 2022. Check our ranking below.
- Fits Majority Of Tool Boxes That Use A Lift Up Paddle Latch. Compatible with UWS, Dee Zee, Delta, Kobalt, Better Built, Husky, Craftsman and Weatherguard toolboxes. COMPARE MEASUREMENTS TO YOUR ORIGINAL LOCK TO ENSURE PROPER FITMENT (measurements can be found in the last picture) A small number of latches use a lock with a longer tongue / locking tab
- Includes 2 Single Bitted CH# Keys
- Zinc Plated For Durability - Includes Mounting Nut For Easy Installation
- Shuttered Keyway To Keep Debris Out
- Riveted Cam For Increased Durability From Vibration (no screw to come loose)
- For Homak Tool Box 5/8" lock body length/ active usage length
- 2 Keys per lock W/black key cover; all keyed alike
- 180 Degree rotation
- 2 key pull- key can be removed from both locked and unlocked position
- with hook cam
- [Package List] 1 Pack lock cylinder with 2 keys. Random key code you'll get for security. It means you may get ch502, ch503 ...not sure get ch501.
- [Compatibility] Compatible with lift up paddle latch for most tool boxes on the market. Great Lock cylinder replacement for UWS, Better Built, Dee Zee, Kobalt and Weatherguard tool box latch etc. To ensure proper fitment please refer to our pictures. NOTE: A few of latches use a lock with a longer locking tab.
- [Long lasting durability] Constructed of diecast and steel components with a stainless steel finish. It’s durable and strong, perfect for keeping your items safe.
- [Shuttered keyway] Lock cylinder has shuttered keyway to keep dust and dirt out.
- [Award-winning Service] We always try to offer our customers with the best service. Please feel free to contact us if you have any question. We will offer free replacement and cover the postage fee for quality problem. Buy with confidence now!
- TWO (2) heavy duty locking paddle latches, gaskets and two sets of matching keys
- Outside dimensions 4-3/8" x 3-1/4"; Locking Paddle Latches Handle with Keys
- Constructed of Heavy Duty Rust-Resistant Stainless Steel with a polished finish; made to handle the toughest conditions
- Easily Replace your broken or worn latches; great for service and mechanic trucks, tool boxes and more!
- Heavy duty and weather-resistant, this handle latch can withstand harsh weather conditions
- Easily replace broken or worn toolbox latch. Great lock replacement for UWS, Better Built, Dee Zee, Kobalt truck, RV, trailer, UTV, ATV toolbox and dog box.
- Constructed from corrosion-resistant and polished stainless steel with zinc alloy cylinder to handle the outside toughest conditions. Rust free and has a long service life. Lock cylinder has shuttered keyway to keep dust and dirt out.
- Outside dimensions 4-3/8" x 3-1/4"; Locking Paddle Latch Handle with 2 Keys.
- Package includes: 1 stainless steel paddle latch, 1 gasket, 2 matching keys.
- Backed with One-Year Warranty. True hassle-free shopping experience. If for any reason, you are not fully satisfied with this tool box paddle latch, you can rely on our service of free REPLACEMENT or REFUND.
- 5/8" Tubular cam lock by Cute 4 u Bitrel
- SECURE CABINET DOORS AND DRAWERS – This U 9941 lock can be used to secure cabinet doors, drawers and much more.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION – This drawer and cabinet lock is constructed of diecast and steel components with a stainless steel finish. It’s durable and strong, perfect for keeping your small items safe.
- COMES COMPLETE - This drawer and cabinet lock comes complete with 3 cams, a trim collar, 2 reversible rotation washers, 2 keys and fasteners. Keyed Different, Yale Y-11 keyway.
- EASY INSTALLATION - Installation is quick and easy – additional security for your small items and drawers are within reach! It can be mounted to metal or wood, door and/or drawer panels.
- PRODUCT INFO - This lock features a ¾” outside cylinder diameter with a 5/8” length that will accommodate up to 5/16” thick panels.
- Fits up to 3/8" (9.5mm) thickness
- Check measurements in photo to ensure which is correct lock for your needs
- Key is removable while locked and unlocked. Each lock comes with 2 keys.
- Order multiple sets and all cam locks in the order will be keyed the same. Keyed the same (all keys work with locks)
- [What You Get] 6 Pack alloy cabinet cylindrical cam locks and upgraded thickened lock cylinders, 12 keys to open all locks, keys can be used for each other, 2 different lock plates (6 pcs standard& 6 pcs for free ).
- [Safety and Durable] Upgrade zinc alloy solid precision casting, surface chrome-plated anti-oxidation process, with better waterproof and anti-rust performance, strong and wear-resistant, it is the safety reinforcement of drawers and doors, and the best choice for replacing locks in file cabinets.
- [Easy to Install] Simple and quick to install-it can be installed on metal, wood, door or drawer panels, it is an extra safety protection for important small objects such as documents, and installation on tool boxes or kitchen knife cabinets keep potential risks away from your kids.
- [Cam Lock Size] The length of the lock column is 5/8"(16mm), the lock plate is 1.85"(47mm) and 1.38"(35mm), fits up to 0.55"(13mm) thickness, keyhole size: 3/4"(18mm); Ideal for locks for filing cabinets, display cabinets, storage cabinets, RV doors, cabinet doors, drawers, tool boxes, mailboxes, and camping vehicles.
- [100% Satisfaction Guranteed] If you are not completely satisfied with the product, we provide a full money back guarantee. The inBovoga cabinet replacement lock can ensure your safety and privacy. If you need more support, please feel free to contact us.
- 5/8" lock active body length
- 2 keys per lock with black key cover, 90 degree rotation
- All Keyed alike = keyed the same
- 2 key pull - key can be removed from both locked and unlocked position
How Do You Buy The Best toolbox locks?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great toolbox locks? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching toolbox locks, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest toolbox locks available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for toolbox locks that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an toolbox locks?
- What benefits are there with buying an toolbox locks?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective toolbox locks?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any toolbox locks, much less the best one?
- Which toolbox locks are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about toolbox locks?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding toolbox locks, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for toolbox locks, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best possible toolbox locks. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an toolbox locks buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available toolbox locks currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of toolbox locks has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an toolbox locks?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your toolbox locks.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade toolbox locks objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their toolbox locks.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an toolbox locks, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an toolbox locks is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining toolbox locks information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding toolbox locks is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.